A hint of cloves and tart pineapple. Juicy as a honeydew. This all-purpose pear holds up well when cooked, but it's just as good right off the tree. The buttery texture does justice to its full French name, Beurre d'Anjou (meaning butter from the rich French dairy region of Anjou).
Organic Danjou Pear
Like That? You'll Love This.
46%Organic Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.49/ea5 for $4
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Organic Gala Applesapprox. 3lb bag$6.99/eaabout $2.33/lb
22%Organic Cara Cara Orange$2.59/eaAny 3 Organic Citrus for $6
16%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea2 for $10
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Whole Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.39/bnc
23%Organic Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$6.49/ea2 for $10
- Avocados from MexicoOrganic Hass Avocados5ct$8.99/ea
10%Avocados from MexicoOrganic Hass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Interrupción Fair TradeInterrupcion Fair Trade Organic Mango$2.99/ea
- Organic Honeycrisp Applesapprox. 3lb bag$9.99/eaabout $3.33/lb