These foraged pecans are harvested from native trees in South Carolina. The trees are not cultivated, sprayed, or injected, and the nuts are not rinsed with bleach. What you taste is the way nature intended pecans to taste: rich and buttery with a subtle sweetness. Use them in pies or enjoy as a snack.
May contain milk, peanuts, soy, other tree nuts and wheat.
Meadows and More Foraged Pecans
- ApplegateBreakfast Sausage, Chicken and Maple, No Antibiotics Used (Fully Cooked)7oz$5.69/ea
- Just FreshDirectRaw Almonds16oz$8.99/ea($8.99/lb)
20%BountyGiant 2-Ply Paper Towels Select-a-Size8ct, 83 sheets ea$12.39/cs
13%FageTOTAL 0% Plain Greek Yogurt35.3oz$6.29/ea
- Vermont Bread CompanySoft Whole Wheat Bread24oz, 16 slices ea$4.79/ea($3.19/lb)
- Just FreshDirectDark Chocolate Covered Almonds16oz$10.99/ea($10.99/lb)
20%Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size2ct, 74 sheets ea$4.79/ea
13%FageTOTAL 2% Plain Greek Yogurt35.3oz$6.29/ea
- ArnoldWhole Grains Oatnut Bread24oz, 16 slices ea$4.49/ea($2.99/lb)
- Just FreshDirectRoasted, Salted Cashews Snack Packs10ct, 1.5oz ea$12.99/ea($13.82/lb)
20%CharminUltra Soft 2-Ply Bathroom Tissue, Double Rolls12ct, 142 sheets ea$8.79/ea
41%FageTOTAL 2% Greek Yogurt with Strawberry5.3oz$1.49/ea
$1.69Any 10 Flavors for $10.00($4.52/lb)