These foraged pecans are harvested from native trees in South Carolina. The trees are not cultivated, sprayed, or injected, and the nuts are not rinsed with bleach. What you taste is the way nature intended pecans to taste: rich and buttery with a subtle sweetness. Use them in pies or enjoy as a snack.
May contain milk, peanuts, soy, other tree nuts and wheat.
Meadows and More Foraged Pecans
- Thomas'Mini Bagels10ct, 1.5oz ea$3.99/ea($4.24/lb)
11%Just FreshDirectRaw Almonds16oz$7.99/ea
10%Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size12ct, 83 sheets ea$19.79/ea
13%FageTOTAL 0% Plain Greek Yogurt35.3oz$6.29/ea
- Thomas'English Muffins, Original6ct, 12oz$4.49/ea($5.99/lb)
- Just FreshDirectDark Chocolate Covered Almonds16oz$10.99/ea($10.99/lb)
25%SabraHummus, Roasted Red Pepper10oz$3.49/ea
$3.99Any 2 Sabra 10oz for $6.00($5.54/lb)
13%FageTOTAL 2% Plain Greek Yogurt35.3oz$6.29/ea
- Food Should Taste GoodMultigrain Tortilla Chips5.5oz$3.59/ea($10.44/lb)
- Sun-MaidRaisins Snack Size6ct, 1oz ea$2.49/ea
25%Smucker'sChunky Natural Peanut Butter16oz$2.59/ea
22%DannonActivia Yogurt, Vanilla4ct, 4oz ea$2.49/ea