These foraged pecans are harvested from native trees in South Carolina. The trees are not cultivated, sprayed, or injected, and the nuts are not rinsed with bleach. What you taste is the way nature intended pecans to taste: rich and buttery with a subtle sweetness. Use them in pies or enjoy as a snack.
May contain milk, peanuts, soy, other tree nuts and wheat.
Meadows and More Foraged Pecans
- Pirate BrandsPirate's Booty, Aged White Cheddar, Multi-Pack6ct, 1oz ea$6.49/ea($17.08/lb)
- Just FreshDirectRoasted Salted Almonds16oz$8.99/ea($8.99/lb)
25%The Ravioli Store5 Cheese Ravioli, Frozen12oz$9.98/eaAny 2 Ravioli for $15.00($13.31/lb)
27%Dr. Praeger'sCalifornia Veggie Burger4ct, 2.5oz ea$5.54/eaAny 2 Varieties for $8.00($8.03/lb)
- Andrew & EverettMozzarella String Cheese8ct, 1oz ea$5.76/ea($11.52/lb)
- Sun-MaidRaisins Snack Size6ct, 1oz ea$2.49/ea
25%The Ravioli StoreWild Mushroom and Truffle Ravioli (Saffron Pasta), Frozen12oz$9.98/eaAny 2 Ravioli for $15.00($13.31/lb)
32%Just FreshDirectLocal Nonfat Greek Yogurt, Pineapple, Fruit on the Bottom5.3oz$1.19/eaAny 5 Just Greek Yogurt for $4.00($3.61/lb)
- ArnoldCountry White Bread24oz, 16 slices ea$3.99/ea($2.66/lb)
- Just FreshDirectRaw Almonds16oz$8.99/ea($8.99/lb)
27%Dr. Praeger'sKale Veggie Burgers4pk, 2.5oz ea$5.54/eaAny 2 Varieties for $8.00($8.79/lb)
27%Dr. Praeger'sSuper Greens Veggie Burger4ct, 2.5oz ea$5.54/eaAny 2 Varieties for $8.00($8.86/lb)