These foraged pecans are harvested from native trees in South Carolina. The trees are not cultivated, sprayed, or injected, and the nuts are not rinsed with bleach. What you taste is the way nature intended pecans to taste: rich and buttery with a subtle sweetness. Use them in pies or enjoy as a snack.
May contain milk, peanuts, soy, other tree nuts and wheat.
- Explanatory Information
Meadows and More Foraged Pecans
- Clif KidOrganic ZBar, Chocolate Chip6ct, 1.27oz ea$4.99/eaAny 2 Clif Kid for $9.00($10.40/lb)
- BountyGiant 2-Ply Paper Towels Select-a-Size8ct, 83 sheets ea$12.39/cs
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size2ct, 74 sheets ea$4.79/ea
- PlantersMixed Nuts10.3oz$5.99/ea($9.36/lb)
- CharminUltra Soft 2-Ply Bathroom Tissue, Double Rolls12ct, 142 sheets ea$8.79/ea
- Horizon OrganicAmerican Cheese Singles12ct, 0.67oz ea$4.69/ea($9.38/lb)