Bright green skin that snaps when you bite it. Juicy, white flesh that makes you pucker and then smile with a mellow, slightly citrusy sweetness. The Granny Smith apple has become one of the best-known varietals. And it's no wonder why. This apple stays crisp in baking and cooking, and the flesh doesn't brown as fast as others. A stand-out in salads and a pleasant palate-cleanser on its own.
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonPeak Season: FallBrandAbout Red Jacket Orchards
- Explanatory Information
Red Jacket Orchards Granny Smith Apples
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Danjou Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.49/eaAny 5 Save on Pears for $4.00
$2.494 for $6
- Fresh Black Mission Figsapprox. 8oz$6.99/ea
$7.992 for $13
- Expert's Fruit Pick, CaseServes 40+$59.49/ea
- Driscoll'sSpecial Pick Strawberriesapprox. 14oz$5.49/ea
$1.49Any 6 Seasonal Citrus for $6.00
- Family Tree FarmsJumbo Ultra-Premium Blueberriesapprox. 9.8oz$6.99/ea
$8.992 for $12
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.99/lb