- DescriptionThe snappiest apple there is. Tart and tangy like a cold white wine with just the right sweetness to balance the flavors. Macouns are a tasty cousin of the McIntosh. These hearty apples are wonderful for sauce — their snow-white flesh turns a gorgeous pale pink when the apples are cooked unpeeled.Origin
Goes great with: Cabot Vermont Cheddar and Cotswold cheeses.
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: FallBrandAbout Red Jacket Orchards
Red Jacket Orchards Macoun Apples
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $7.79/eaabout $3.90/lb
- Family Tree FarmsJumbo Ultra-Premium Blueberriesapprox. 9.8oz$6.99/ea
$8.992 for $12
- $3.99/ea2 for $5
$2.494 for $6
- Driscoll'sSpecial Pick Strawberriesapprox. 14oz$5.49/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.99/lb
- Pomegranate Arilsapprox. 4.4oz$5.99/ea
- $3.99/ea2 for $7
- Fresh Black Mission Figsapprox. 8oz$5.99/ea
$7.992 for $10