Yellowfin, with its smooth, dense, mild meat — very buttery and rich — is the most popular of tunas. These tuna are a bright medium red — darker than albacore but lighter than bigeye. Yellowfin steak has a wonderful, slightly chewy, meaty texture, and is good grilled, broiled, or roasted. But it's best just seared and served rare.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- Explanatory Information
Wild Yellowfin Tuna Steak
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsLa Vieille Ferme Rosé750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.99/ea
44%Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.49/ea2 for $5
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
- SunsetWild Wonders Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$4.99/ea
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Wild Swordfish Steak$26.99/lb
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
25%Ocean Mist FarmsBrussels Sproutsapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea