- DescriptionIf cows had gills, they'd be swordfish. These steaks have a firm, meaty texture that's closer to filet mignon than to fish. It has a clean flavor that's definitely fish yet not really fishy, and surprisingly mild. You can cook swordfish in the oven or on the stovetop, but these steaks practically cry out to be grilled. We love to marinate them for even more flavor.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- More Information
- Explanatory Information
Wild Swordfish Steak
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$3.49/ea
$3.992 for $6
$4.992 for $6
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea2 for $5
- $0.89/ea4 for $3
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea4 for $3
- 90% Lean Ground Beef Sirloinapprox. 1lb1.00lb | $7.49/lb$7.49