- DescriptionIf cows had gills, they'd be swordfish. These steaks have a firm, meaty texture that's closer to filet mignon than to fish. It has a clean flavor that's definitely fish yet not really fishy, and surprisingly mild. You can cook swordfish in the oven or on the stovetop, but these steaks practically cry out to be grilled. We love to marinate them for even more flavor.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- More Information
- Explanatory Information
Wild Swordfish Steak
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
14%Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.49/ea2 for $6
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
- Wild Yellowfin Tuna Steak$24.99/lb
- Wild Chilean Sea Bass Fillet, Previously Frozen$34.99/lb
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb
- Red Bell Pepper, Large$2.99/lb
- FreshDirectFresh Roasted Whole Turkey Breast0.50lb | $12.99/lb$6.50
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea