- DescriptionIf cows had gills, they'd be swordfish. These steaks have a firm, meaty texture that's closer to filet mignon than to fish. It has a clean flavor that's definitely fish yet not really fishy, and surprisingly mild. You can cook swordfish in the oven or on the stovetop, but these steaks practically cry out to be grilled. We love to marinate them for even more flavor.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- More Information
- Explanatory Information
Wild Swordfish Steak
Like That? You'll Love This.
24%Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.79/ea
$0.994 for $3
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
- Wild Chilean Sea Bass Fillet, Previously Frozen$34.99/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea
- Green Zucchini$1.99/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea
19%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea2 for $4
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb