- DescriptionCamembert plus Gorgonzola equals Cambozola. This creamy and mild, seductively rich triple-cream Brie with pockets of sharp blue mold hails from Germany. Serve as you would any creamy blue: with a crusty baguette, sweet wine and pears, or even chutney or quince paste.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
FYI: Enjoy Cambozola with a beverage from the same terroir, such as the spicy and refreshing beer, Schneider-Weisse.
Milk, Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Penicillium Camemberti, Penicillium Roqueforti.
- More Information
- Saint André0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
- French Brie, 60% Double Cream1.00lb | $10.99/lb$10.99
- Carr'sTable Water Crackers4.25oz$3.99/ea($14.78/lb)
- Carr'sEntertainment Cracker Collection7.05oz$4.99/ea($11.34/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenFrench Baguette20"$2.25/ea($2.25/ct)
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
- Taleggio Cheese DOP0.25lb | $14.99/lb$3.75
- Brie de Nangis0.25lb | $14.99/lb$3.75
- Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$0.69/ea
- Pink Lady Apples4ct$6.99/eaabout $3.50/lb
- Just FreshDirectGreen Castelvetrano Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Carr'sGarlic and Herb Table Water Crackers4.25oz$3.99/ea($14.78/lb)