- DescriptionCamembert plus Gorgonzola equals Cambozola. This creamy and mild, seductively rich triple-cream Brie with pockets of sharp blue mold hails from Germany. Serve as you would any creamy blue: with a crusty baguette, sweet wine and pears, or even chutney or quince paste.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
FYI: Enjoy Cambozola with a beverage from the same terroir, such as the spicy and refreshing beer, Schneider-Weisse.
Milk, Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Penicillium Camemberti, Penicillium Roqueforti.
- More Information
19%Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$0.99/eaAny 5 Save on Pears for $4.00
- Organic Fuji Apples4ct$5.99/eaabout $3.00/lb
- Just FreshDirectGreen Castelvetrano Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Carr'sCracked Pepper Table Water Crackers4.25oz$4.19/ea($15.52/lb)
- FreshDirectProsciutto di Parma Reserve, 18-Month Aged0.25lb | $24.99/lb$6.25
19%Danjou Pearapprox. 0.5lb$0.99/eaAny 5 Save on Pears for $4.00
- Gala Apples4ct$3.99/eaabout $2.00/lb
- Just FreshDirectPitted Greek Olive Mixapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- KashiOriginal 7 Grain Crackers9oz$3.69/ea($6.59/lb)
- BerettaSopressata Sweet Sausage (1.5-Inch Wide)0.50lb | $14.99/lb$7.50
22%Organic Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.29/eaAny 5 Organic Pears for $5.00
- Fuji Apples4ct$4.99/eaabout $2.50/lb