- DescriptionCamembert plus Gorgonzola equals Cambozola. This creamy and mild, seductively rich triple-cream Brie with pockets of sharp blue mold hails from Germany. Serve as you would any creamy blue: with a crusty baguette, sweet wine and pears, or even chutney or quince paste.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
FYI: Enjoy Cambozola with a beverage from the same terroir, such as the spicy and refreshing beer, Schneider-Weisse.
Milk, Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Penicillium Camemberti, Penicillium Roqueforti.
- More Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Carr'sTable Water Crackers4.25oz$4.49/ea($16.63/lb)
- Saint André0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
- French Brie, 60% Double Cream1.00lb | $10.99/lb$10.99
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
14%Evergreen FarmLocal Korean Jumbo Pear$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Organic Lady Alice Apples4ct$6.99/eaabout $3.50/lb
- Just FreshDirectGreen Castelvetrano Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.89/ea($9.78/lb)
- KashiOriginal 7 Grain Crackers9oz$3.69/ea($6.59/lb)
- FreshDirectProsciutto di Parma Reserve, 18-Month Aged0.25lb | $24.99/lb$6.25
16%Organic Bosc Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.49/eaAny 4 Organic Pears for $5
- Granny Smith Apples4ct$4.99/eaabout $2.50/lb
- Just FreshDirectSpanish Olive Mixapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)