- DescriptionYes, it's the same green that pops up on your front lawn but with a delicious difference. Our dandelions have better things to do than hang around a mulch pile. Cultivated dandelions have broader, more tender leaves. Their slightly bitter flavor makes a terrific balance to the sweetness of tomatoes or the tartness of fruit vinegars in salads.Origin
USABrandAbout Jersey Fresh
- More Information
LEAFY GREENSStoring Spinach, Swiss Chard, and Collard, Dandelion, and Turnip Greens
These greens retain their crispness if kept in the coolest part of the fridge for up to 4 days. Wrap in damp paper towels and store unwashed in a perforated plastic bag.
Kale is tastiest if eaten soon after purchase, but it should keep in the refrigerator for up to a week if stored in a perforated plastic bag with its leaves close together.
Storing Chicory and Escarole
These greens retain their crispness for up to a week if kept in the coolest part of the fridge. Wrap in damp paper towels and store unwashed in a perforated plastic bag.
Storing Brussels Sprouts
Place unwashed Brussels sprouts in a paper bag in the crisper drawer of the refrigerator, where they should keep for 3 to 4 days.
Storing Kohlrabi Greens
These greens are very perishable, so wrap in damp paper towels and store unwashed in a perforated plastic bag in the crisper drawer of the refrigerator. They should keep for a couple of days.
- Serving Suggestion
How much should I buy?1 bunch makes about 3 servings
- Explanatory Information
Jersey Fresh Dandelion
Like That? You'll Love This.
- SunsetWild Wonders Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Sunset Tomatoes for $7.00
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea2 for $3
- Yellow Organic Onionsapprox. 2lb, 6-8 per bag$3.99/ea
- Organic Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$2.99/ea
- SunsetOne Sweet Cherry Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Sunset Tomatoes for $7.00
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.59/ea