- DescriptionWe got the name for our cereals from a long-time employee who fell in love with puffins (the birds) on an Alaskan trip. They inspired us to fledge a flock of delicious Puffins cereals with a crunch that's almost as amazing as the birds they were named for! The best part of a Puffins breakfast is the hearty crunch, followed by a satisfied morning powered by naturally sweet grains. Playful as their namesake, Puffins cereals are equally delicious swimming in a bowl of milk or scooped up by the handful. (from Barbara's)Claims
- Low Fat
- GMO Free
- Contains Peanuts
Non-GMO Corn Meal, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Peanut Butter (Ground Peanuts, Salt), Whole Oat Flour, Rice Flour, Sea Salt, Tocopherols (Antioxidants to Preserve Freshness), Baking Soda.
Contains Peanut Butter.
Manufactured in a Facility that also Processes Milk, Soy, Hazelnuts, Almonds, Coconuts, and Wheat.
Barbara's Bakery Puffins Cereal, Peanut Butter
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.73/ea
- $5.19/ea($4.91/lb)(details)when you buy FVE (5) Kellogg's® Cereals, any variety (8.7 oz. or Larger).Save $3.00
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb
- Gala Apples4ct$4.48/eaabout $2.24/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.49/ea