- We got the name for our cereals from a long-time employee who fell in love with puffins (the birds) on an Alaskan trip. They inspired us to fledge a flock of delicious Puffins cereals with a crunch that's almost as amazing as the birds they were named for! The best part of a Puffins breakfast is the hearty crunch, followed by a satisfied morning powered by naturally sweet grains. Playful as their namesake, Puffins cereals are equally delicious swimming in a bowl of milk or scooped up by the handful. (from Barbara's)Claims
- GMO Free
- Low Fat
- Contains Peanuts
Non-GMO Corn Meal, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Peanut Butter (Ground Peanuts, Salt), Whole Oat Flour, Rice Flour, Sea Salt, Tocopherols (Antioxidants to Preserve Freshness), Baking Soda.
Contains Peanut Butter.
Manufactured in a Facility that also Processes Milk, Soy, Hazelnuts, Almonds, Coconuts, and Wheat.
Barbara's Bakery Puffins Cereal, Peanut Butter
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00
- Skim PlusLactose-Free Milk1/2 gallon$4.49/ea
- Organic Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz
- DannonDanimals Smoothie, Strawberry Explosion6ct, 3.1oz ea$3.19/ea($2.75/lb)
- Organic ValleyHalf & Half1 quart$4.69/ea