Rotini means "twists" and are two-inch lengths of thick screw-like pasta from Northern Italy. The shape was inspired by children, since it is fun to eat and pairs well with a wide variety of sauces.
The twists of Rotini allow the pasta to hold more sauce. They may be enjoyed with your favorite pasta salad dishes or paired with tasty tomato-based sauces. (from Barilla)
Semolina (Wheat), Durum Flour, Niacin, Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid.
This Product Is Manufactured On Equipment That Processes Products Containing Eggs.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
- BarillaMezzi Rigatoni16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)
- BarillaMini Farfalle16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)
- BarillaAngel Hair16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Nature's YokeNatural Cage-Free Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)