In Italy, the first pasta shapes were made by hand with simple tools. Fettuccine are made from flat sheets of pasta cut into ribbon-shaped strands (fettucce).
Fettuccine, meaning "little ribbons" in Italian, is one of the oldest and most common pastas. The origin of fettuccine is difficult to trace because it is available in several regions of Italy and known by different names. This long and flat pasta is suitable for a wide variety of sauces and uses spicy, seafood, hearty meat or rich cream sauces for a truly authentic Italian meal.
The thickness of fettuccine means it can withstand extremely robust sauces. Try it with dairy-based, oil-based, or tomato-based sauces, and with sauces combined with meat, vegetables, seafood, or cheese. (from Barilla)
Semolina, (Wheat), Durum Flour, Niacin, Iron , (Ferrous Sulfate), Thiamine, Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid.
THIS PRODUCT IS MANUFACTURED ON EQUIPMENT THAT PROCESSES PRODUCTS CONTAINING EGGS.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- BarillaAngel Hair16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- BarillaThick Spaghetti16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)
- BarillaMezzi Rigatoni16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)
- BarillaThin Spaghetti16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)
- FreshDirectCreamy Alfredo Sauce16oz$4.99/ea($4.99/lb)
- BarillaTomato and Basil Sauce24oz$2.99/ea($1.99/lb)