In Italy, the first pasta shapes were made by hand with simple tools. Fettuccine are made from flat sheets of pasta cut into ribbon-shaped strands (fettucce).
Fettuccine, meaning "little ribbons" in Italian, is one of the oldest and most common pastas. The origin of fettuccine is difficult to trace because it is available in several regions of Italy and known by different names. This long and flat pasta is suitable for a wide variety of sauces and uses spicy, seafood, hearty meat or rich cream sauces for a truly authentic Italian meal.
The thickness of fettuccine means it can withstand extremely robust sauces. Try it with dairy-based, oil-based, or tomato-based sauces, and with sauces combined with meat, vegetables, seafood, or cheese. (from Barilla)
Semolina, (Wheat), Durum Flour, Niacin, Iron , (Ferrous Sulfate), Thiamine, Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid.
THIS PRODUCT IS MANUFACTURED ON EQUIPMENT THAT PROCESSES PRODUCTS CONTAINING EGGS.
- BarillaCreamy Alfredo Sauce14.5oz$2.99/ea($3.30/lb)
- BarillaThin Spaghetti16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Russet Potatoapprox. 5lb bag$4.99/ea
- Field & FarmPlum Tomatoesapprox. 24oz$3.49/ea
- BarillaThick Spaghetti16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)
- Newman's OwnVodka Sauce26oz$2.69/ea($1.65/lb)