With Thin Spaghetti, Barilla presents its world-beloved traditional Spaghetti recipe in a thinner version. This slight change in thickness highlights its delicate, nutty flavor.
Barilla Thin Spaghetti, also known as Spaghettini, is often paired with spicy sauces that are typical of Southern Italy.
Slightly thicker than Angel Hair, but still refined and delicate, Thin Spaghetti is often used with seafood-based sauces (like tuna) or oil-based sauces. Try Thin Spaghetti with simple, light tomato sauces, broths, consommés, and soups, or light dairy sauces like parsley crème. (from Barilla)
Semolina (Wheat), Durum, Niacin, Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Thiamine, Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid.
Barilla Thin Spaghetti
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
12%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Russet Potatoapprox. 5lb bag$4.99/ea
- BarillaTomato and Basil Pasta Sauce24oz$2.99/ea($1.99/lb)
- Russet Potato, Medium$1.29/lb
- 90% Lean Ground Beef Sirloinapprox. 1lb1.00lb | $7.49/lb$7.49
- BarillaThin Spaghetti16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)