The most popular shape in Italy; the name comes from the Italian word spaghi, which means "lengths of cord." Spaghetti originates from the south of Italy and is commonly used with tomato sauces, fresh vegetables, or fish.
When cooked, Barilla Spaghetti is graceful, elegant, and maintains its authentic shape. Gently rolling Spaghetti with a fork gathers the pasta with the sauce, delivering a delicious taste sensation in every bite.
As everybodys favorite, Spaghetti pairs well with just about any kind of sauce. Try Spaghetti with simple tomato sauce, with or without meat or vegetables (medium-size chunks work well) or try it with fish-based sauces, oil-based sauces, or carbonara. (from Barilla)
Semolina (Wheat), Durum Flour, Niacin, Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Thiamine, Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid.
THIS PRODUCT IS MANUFACTURED ON EQUIPMENT THAT PROCESSES PRODUCTS CONTAINING EGGS.
- BarillaRoasted Garlic Pasta Sauce24oz$2.99/ea($1.99/lb)
- BarillaMini Farfalle16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)
- Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$5.99/ea
- Russet Potatoapprox. 5lb bag$4.99/ea
12%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Newman's OwnMarinara Pasta Sauce24oz$2.69/ea($1.79/lb)
- 90% Lean Ground Beef Sirloinapprox. 1lb1.00lb | $7.49/lb$7.49
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- BarillaTomato and Basil Pasta Sauce24oz$2.99/ea($1.99/lb)