The most popular shape in Italy; the name comes from the Italian word spaghi, which means "lengths of cord." Spaghetti originates from the south of Italy and is commonly used with tomato sauces, fresh vegetables, or fish.
When cooked, Barilla Spaghetti is graceful, elegant, and maintains its authentic shape. Gently rolling Spaghetti with a fork gathers the pasta with the sauce, delivering a delicious taste sensation in every bite.
As everybodys favorite, Spaghetti pairs well with just about any kind of sauce. Try Spaghetti with simple tomato sauce, with or without meat or vegetables (medium-size chunks work well) or try it with fish-based sauces, oil-based sauces, or carbonara. (from Barilla)
- Contains Wheat
Semolina (Wheat), Durum Flour, Niacin, Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Thiamine, Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid.
THIS PRODUCT IS MANUFACTURED ON EQUIPMENT THAT PROCESSES PRODUCTS CONTAINING EGGS.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- TropicanaPure Premium Orange Juice Original - No Pulp, Plastic Bottle52fl oz$4.29/ea($1.32/pt)
- De CeccoPenne Rigate16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
12%BarillaFully Cooked Ready Pasta Rotini8.5oz$2.29/eaAny 2 Ready Pasta for $4($4.31/lb)
- BarillaTomato & Basil Sauce24oz$3.49/ea($2.33/lb)
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
- PregoTraditional Sauce24oz$2.79/ea($1.86/lb)
- Green Bell Pepper$1.99/lb
- Rao's HomemadeMarinara Sauce24oz$8.99/ea($5.99/lb)