Rigatoni, inspired by riga (ridges), is one of Italys most beloved shapes. Born in Rome, this classic pasta was the muse for the famous Italian director, Federico Fellini, who created television commercials in Italy for Barilla in 1985.
Rigatoni is a wide, ridged, tube-shaped pasta that has holes large enough to capture pieces of meat or vegetables in sauces. It also has ridges, which allow it to hold more sauce. Rigatoni is ideal for meat or vegetable sauces and is also perfect for baked dishes made with sauce and cheese.
The large diameter and ridges of Rigatoni make it ideal for retaining sauces on the entire surface, inside and out! Try Rigatoni with chunkier meat or vegetable-based sauces, refined dairy-based sauces, like a mushroom cream sauce, tomato sauces, or spicy sauces. Rigatoni is also delicious in baked casserole dishes, known as pasta al forno". (from Barilla)
- Contains Wheat
Semolina, (Wheat), Durum Flour, Niacin, Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid.
THIS PRODUCT IS MANUFACTURED ON EQUIPMENT THAT PROCESSES PRODUCTS CONTAINING EGGS.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea
- TropicanaPure Premium Orange Juice Original - No Pulp, Plastic Bottle52fl oz$4.19/ea($1.29/pt)
- BarillaThick Spaghetti16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)
- BarillaAngel Hair16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)
- BarillaMezzi Rigatoni16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)
- TropicanaPure Premium Orange Juice with Calcium and Vitamin D - No Pulp, Plastic Bottle52fl oz$4.19/ea($1.29/pt)