Ziti, the ever-popular tube-shaped pasta, gets its name from the word "zita", or bride. In Naples, Ziti is the classic pasta served for weddings as the "zitas pasta."
In Campania and Sicily, baked Ziti has long been served at wedding celebration banquets, and this delicious, romantic tradition continues today.
Try Ziti with fresh, light sauces like olive oil or a simple fresh tomato sauce. Ziti is also great for baked casserole dishes, known as "pasta al forno", which are delicious with cheese-based sauces. (from Barilla)
- Contains Wheat
Semolina (Wheat), Niacin, Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid.
THIS PRODUCT IS MANUFACTURED ON EQUIPMENT THAT PROCESSES PRODUCTS CONTAINING EGGS.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Polly-OWhole Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese8oz$4.19/ea($8.38/lb)
- Polly-OPart-Skim Shredded Mozzarella Cheese8oz$4.19/ea($8.38/lb)
- BarillaThick Spaghetti16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)
- BarillaMezzi Rigatoni16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)
- BarillaAngel Hair16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)
- KraftNatural Shredded Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese8oz$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Polly-OWhole Milk Mozzarella Cheese16oz$5.79/ea($5.79/lb)