- DescriptionBrewed with imported German yeast, Kolsch is a style of beer that is stuck in between the two main styles of ale and lager. Not as fruity as an Ale, and yet not quite as subtle as a Lager; our Kolsch blurs the lines between the two.
Low in bitterness, but packed full of malty rich flavors, this beer expresses a small amount of the fruitiness you find in most ales, as well as the clean crisp flavors associated with a lager. The aroma is influenced by the small amount of American grown hops we add post fermentation which contribute a touch citrus. (from Captain Lawrence Brewing Company)
Captain Lawrence Brewing Company Kölsch, German Style Ale, Glass Bottles
Like That? You'll Love This.
- AllagashWhite Beer, Glass Bottles4ct, 12fl oz ea$11.99/ea($4.00/pt)
- LagunitasLittle Sumpin' Sumpin' Ale, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$13.99/ea($3.11/pt)
- Victory Brewing Co.Golden Monkey Tripel Ale, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$14.99/ea($3.33/pt)
- Dogfish Head60 Minute IPA, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$14.99/ea($3.33/pt)
- Sixpoint BreweryResin Double IPA, Cans6ct, 12fl oz ea$14.99/ea($3.33/pt)
- LagunitasIPA (India Pale Ale), Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$10.99/ea($2.44/pt)
- Sixpoint BreweryThe Crisp Pilz, Cans6ct, 12fl oz ea$10.79/ea
- Sixpoint BrewerySweet Action Blonde Ale, Cans6ct, 12fl oz ea$11.99/ea($2.66/pt)