- DescriptionIn 2011, Harpoon co-founders Rich Doyle and Dan Kenary brewed a Rye IPA as part of the brewery's 100 Barrel Series. It quickly became a favorite at the brewery, so we decided to make it year-round.
This beer is brewed with our proprietary yeast — the same yeast we've used since first brewing Harpoon Ale — and some interesting hop varieties. The combination of Pale, Rye, Caramel 60, Flaked Rye, and Vienna yield a complex malt body that stands up to the spiciness of the rye and the pronounced hop flavor. The rye also adds a reddish hue to the beer. The kettle additions of Centennial, Apollo, and Chinook, and the dry hop addition of Falconer's Flight add a multidimensional hop character. (from Harpoon Brewery)
Harpoon Rich and Dan's Rye IPA (India Pale Ale), Glass Bottles
Like That? You'll Love This.
- HarpoonIndia Pale Ale, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$10.99/ea($2.44/pt)
- LagunitasLittle Sumpin' Sumpin' Ale, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$13.99/ea($3.11/pt)
- LagunitasIPA (India Pale Ale), Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$10.99/ea($2.44/pt)
- HarpoonUFO White, Unfiltered Wheat Beer, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$10.99/ea($2.44/pt)
- Long TrailAmber Ale, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$11.99/ea($2.66/pt)