The classic choice for novice cooks and savvy chefs alike, Bertolli Classico Olive Oil is a tremendously versatile olive oil that is right at home in most every style of cooking. Perfect for roasting, grilling and for use in stews, soups and sauces. Bertolli Classico's golden hue and mild flavor add an air of distinction to your recipes. When you want a more subdued olive oil flavor experience, you want Bertolli Classico. (from Bertolli)
Country of origin: Italy
Please note that at temperatures below 37 degrees, oil may look cloudy or congealed. This does not affect taste or quality, and oil clarity will be restored as it returns to room temperature.
Olive Oil - Composed Of Refined Olive Oils and Virgin Olive Oils.
Bertolli Classico Olive Oil
Like That? You'll Love This.
- WessonCanola Oil48fl oz$3.99/ea($1.33/pt)
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size8ct, 63 sheets ea$12.99/ea($1.62/ct)(details)OFF ONE Bounty Paper Towel Product (excludes trial/travel size)Save $2.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.39/ea
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.29/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$0.99/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.73/ea