Bertolli Cooking Olive Oil is optimal for high temperature cooking. Its mild flavor versatility makes it ideal for frying, baking, and grilling. This golden hue olive oil brings forward the taste of all your recipes. (from Bertolli)
Country of origin: Italy
Please note that at temperatures below 37 degrees, oil may look cloudy or congealed. This does not affect taste or quality, and oil clarity will be restored as it returns to room temperature.
Olive Oil - Composed Of Refined Olive Oils and Virgin Olive Oils.
Bertolli Cooking Olive Oil
Like That? You'll Love This.
- TropicanaPure Premium Orange Juice Original - No Pulp, Plastic Bottle52fl oz$4.29/ea($1.32/pt)
5%BarillaPenne16oz$1.59/eaAny 2 Pastas for $3($1.59/lb)
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$3.99/ea
10%Lemonsapprox. 0.25lb$0.89/ea5 for $4
- HeinzKetchup Squeezable20oz$3.19/ea($2.55/pt)
33%Green Bell Pepper$1.99/lb
- Red Onion, Large$0.99/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
24%Hass Avocadoapprox. 0.5lb$1.99/ea2 for $3
- TropicanaPure Premium Orange Juice with Calcium and Vitamin D - No Pulp, Plastic Bottle52fl oz$4.29/ea($1.32/pt)