Almond Flour is simply skinless, blanched almonds that have been finely ground. It lends a moist texture and rich, buttery flavor to cakes, cookies, muffins, sweet breads and a host of other desserts, especially the classic French frangipane. It's also superb as a breading for meats and vegetables. Almond Flour is low in carbohydrates and a good source of protein, fiber, vitamin E and magnesium. (from Bob's Red Mill)
- All Natural
- Gluten Free
Manufactured In A Facility That Uses Tree Nuts And Soy.
Bob's Red Mill Super-Fine Almond Flour
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Bob's Red MillGluten Free Old Fashioned Rolled Oats32oz$7.69/ea($3.85/lb)
- Bob's Red MillWhole Grain Brown Rice Flour24oz$3.99/ea($2.66/lb)
- Bob's Red MillGluten Free All Purpose Baking Flour22oz$5.19/ea($3.77/lb)
- Bob's Red MillUnsweetened Shredded Coconut12oz$5.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- Enjoy LifeGluten-Free Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips10oz$5.99/ea($9.58/lb)
- SpectrumOrganic Virgin Coconut Oil, Unrefined (for Medium Heat)14fl oz$11.49/ea($13.13/pt)
- Handsome Brook FarmOrganic Pasture-Raised Grade A Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$6.99/ea($0.58/ct)
- NutivaOrganic Coconut Flour1lb$6.99/ea($6.99/lb)