Elbows, Gomiti or Chifferi in Italian, is named for its twisted tubular shape that can vary in size, and be either smooth or ridged. Pasta Elbows originated from Northern and Central Italy, where they are traditionally used in soups.
Barilla twisted Elbows are ridged with an extra twist, giving it a more sophisticated shape that also helps to hold the sauce. You can take this fun shape beyond the expected in any number of traditional Italian meals, including soups, baked pasta dishes, or even toss it with vegetable or cheese sauces.
Elbows are perfect for the American favorites macaroni & cheese and pasta salad. They also pair well with dairy-based sauces (like butter and cheese), tomato-based sauces with or without vegetables, and chunky fish or meat-based sauces. (from Barilla)
- May Contain Eggs
- Contains Wheat
Semolina, Durum Flour, Niacin, Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid.
Contains Wheat Ingredients. This Product Is Manufactured On Equipment That Processes Products Containing Eggs.
San Pellegrino Momenti Italian Sparkling Drink, Melograno & Ribes (Pomegranate & Blackcurrant), Cans6ct, 11.15fl oz ea
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea
- BarillaThin Spaghetti16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Penne Rigati16oz$2.49/ea($2.49/lb)
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Essential EverydayShredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese8oz$3.49/ea($6.98/lb)
29%Andrew & EverettShredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese8oz$5.69/eaAny 2 Shreds & String for $8($11.38/lb)