- DescriptionIt's the bean that started it all! Back in 1969, Condon Bush decided to share his mother's secret recipe for baked beans with all of America. Tender navy beans are slow-cooked with specially cured bacon, fine brown sugar, and our signature blend of spices. It's easy to see why it's enjoyed by millions every year! (from Bush's)
Prepared White Beans, Water, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Bacon, Salt, Mustard (Water, Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, Turmeric, Spices), Modified Corn Starch, Onion Powder, Caramel Color, Spices, Garlic Powder, And Natural Flavor.
Bush's Best Baked Beans, Original
- 90% Lean Ground Beef Sirloinapprox. 1lb1.00lb | $7.49/lb$7.49
- Nathan'sSkinless Beef Franks8ct, 1.75oz ea$5.99/ea($6.81/lb)
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea4 for $3
- GoyaRed Kidney Beans15.5oz$0.99/ea($1.02/lb)
- Hebrew NationalBeef Franks6ct, 10.3oz$5.99/ea($9.30/lb)