DescriptionE. Guittard Cococa Rouge is favored by professional pastry chefs for its intense bittersweet character, rich, deep-red color, robust, fudge-like flavor and full chocolate essence. It is ideal in baked goods such as cakes and pastries where its intense yet subtle Dutched flavor provides a perfect complement to other ingredients. (from Guittard)Claims
- Dairy Free
- Non GMO
- Wheat Free
- Gluten Free
- May Contain Milk Ingredients
Cocoa Processed With Alkali In The Dutch Tradition.
Made On Equipment Also Used To Make Milk Chocolate; Not Suitable For Individuals With Milk Allergies. Made In A Peanut-Free & Gluten-Free Facility. *We Do Not Use Ingredients That Are Genetically Engineered.
Guittard Cocoa Rouge (Red Dutch Process) Cocoa Powder
Like That? You'll Love This.
- GuittardSemi-Sweet Chocolate Chips12oz$5.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- Organic ValleyHeavy Whipping Cream1 pint$4.99/ea($4.99/pt)
- PillsburySoftasilk Cake Flour32oz$4.29/ea($2.15/lb)
- DominoPowdered Confectioners Sugar1lb$2.19/ea($2.19/lb)
- GuittardExtra Dark Chocolate Baking Chips, 63% Cacao11.5oz$5.99/ea($8.33/lb)