DescriptionE. Guittard Cococa Rouge is favored by professional pastry chefs for its intense bittersweet character, rich, deep-red color, robust, fudge-like flavor and full chocolate essence. It is ideal in baked goods such as cakes and pastries where its intense yet subtle Dutched flavor provides a perfect complement to other ingredients. (from Guittard)Claims
- Non GMO
- Dairy Free
- Wheat Free
- Gluten Free
- May Contain Milk Ingredients
Cocoa Processed With Alkali In The Dutch Tradition.
Made On Equipment Also Used To Make Milk Chocolate; Not Suitable For Individuals With Milk Allergies. Made In A Peanut-Free & Gluten-Free Facility. *We Do Not Use Ingredients That Are Genetically Engineered.
Guittard Cocoa Rouge (Red Dutch Process) Cocoa Powder
Like That? You'll Love This.
- GuittardExtra Dark Chocolate Baking Chips, 63% Cacao11.5oz$5.99/ea($8.33/lb)
- DominoPowdered Confectioners Sugar1lb$2.19/ea($2.19/lb)
- DavisDouble Acting Baking Powder10oz$3.99/ea($6.38/lb)
- GuittardSemi-Sweet Chocolate Chips12oz$5.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- GuittardOrganic Semisweet Chocolate Baking Wafers, 66% Cacao12oz$9.99/ea($13.32/lb)
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Unsalted Butter4ct, 1lb$6.79/ea($6.79/lb)
- King ArthurUnbleached All-Purpose Flour5lb$6.49/ea($1.30/lb)
- Baker'sUnsweetened Baking Chocolate Bars4oz$3.99/ea($15.96/lb)
- Organic ValleyHeavy Whipping Cream1 pint$4.99/ea($4.99/pt)