By blending fabulous botanical oils with spring water and the highest quality quinine from the fever tree, we have created a delicious, natural tonic with a uniquely clean and refreshing taste and aroma. Winner of San Sebastian Gourmet Awards, 2006. (from Fever Tree)TASTING NOTES:
- Colour - pure and crystal clear
- Aroma - clean and fresh with citrus and aromatic hint
- Flavour - Very soft. Subtle and supportive citrus and fruit notes balanced by bitterness of natural quinine. The finish is clean with none of the usual cloying mouth feel of other tonics
- Texture - high carbonation delivers the aromas and taste in a classic refreshing style
- No Artificial Color
- No Preservatives
- All Natural
Carbonated Spring Water, Cane Sugar, Citric Acid, Natural Flavoring, Quinine.
Fever-Tree Premium Indian Tonic Water, Glass Bottles
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Fever-TreeNaturally Light Indian Tonic Water, Glass Bottles4ct, 6.8fl oz ea$6.99/ea($4.11/pt)
- wine&spiritsHendrick'sGin1.75L (1750ml)$79.99/ea($45.71/l)
15%Limes$0.59/ea4 for $2
- Gosling'sAll Natural Ginger Beer, Cans6ct, 12fl oz ea$6.49/ea($1.44/pt)