- Half the calories, all the G. Formulated to fuel lighter practices and off-day training, G2 replaces what you sweat out with the same electrolyte-charged hydration of Original Gatorade and only half the calories. (from Gatorade)Claims
- Low Calorie
Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup (Glucose Fructose Syrup), Sucrose Syrup, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Monopotassium Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Red 40, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Sucralose, Calcium Disodium EDTA (Protects Freshness), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Alpha Tocopherols Acetate (Vitamin B6).
Gatorade Low Calorie G2 Sports Drink, Fruit Punch, Plastic Bottle
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.79/bnc
- Clif KidOrganic ZBar, Iced Oatmeal Cookie6ct, 1.27oz ea$4.99/eaAny 2 Clif Kid for $8.00($13.13/lb)
- LärabarFruit and Nut Food Bars, Apple Pie5ct, 1.6oz ea$6.09/ea
$6.79Any 2 Varieties for $12.00($12.18/lb)
- GatoradeG-Series Sports Drink, Lemon-Lime, Plastic Bottles8ct, 20fl oz ea$7.99/ea($0.80/pt)
$2.69Any 8 RXBAR Variety for $18.00($20.90/lb)
- GatoradeG-Series Sports Drink, Fruit Punch, Plastic Bottles8ct, 20fl oz ea$7.99/ea($0.80/pt)