- Half the calories, all the G. Formulated to fuel lighter practices and off-day training, G2 replaces what you sweat out with the same electrolyte-charged hydration of Original Gatorade and only half the calories. (from Gatorade)Claims
- Low Calorie
Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup (Glucose Fructose Syrup), Sucrose Syrup, Citric Acid, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Monopotassium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Sucralose, Calcium Disodium EDTA (Protects Freshness), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Alpha Tocopherols Acetate (Vitamin E), Acesulfame Potassium, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Red 40, Blue 1.
Gatorade Low Calorie G2 Sports Drink, Grape, Plastic Bottle
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Coca-Cola Zero SugarCola, Cans12ct, 12fl oz ea$5.99/ea($0.67/pt)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.79/bnc
- ClifEnergy Bar, Oatmeal Raisin Walnut12ct, 2.4oz ea$15.99/ea($8.88/lb)
- GatoradeG-Series Sports Drink, Lemon-Lime, Plastic Bottles8ct, 20fl oz ea$7.19/ea
- LärabarFruit and Nut Food Bars, Apple Pie5ct, 1.6oz ea$6.79/ea($13.58/lb)
- GatoradeG-Series Sports Drink, Orange, Plastic Bottles8ct, 20fl oz ea$7.19/ea
- Clif KidOrganic ZBar, Chocolate Chip6ct, 1.27oz ea$4.99/eaAny 2 Clif Kid for $8.00($10.40/lb)