- Half the calories, all the G. Formulated to fuel lighter practices and off-day training, G2 replaces what you sweat out with the same electrolyte-charged hydration of Original Gatorade and only half the calories. (from Gatorade)Claims
- Low Calorie
Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup (Glucose Fructose Syrup), Sucrose Syrup, Citric Acid, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Monopotassium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Sucralose, Calcium Disodium EDTA (Protects Freshness), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Alpha Tocopherols Acetate (Vitamin E), Acesulfame Potassium, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Red 40, Blue 1.
Gatorade Low Calorie G2 Sports Drink, Grape, Plastic Bottle
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.73/bnc
- Coca-Cola Zero SugarCola, Cans12ct, 12fl oz ea$4.99/ea
$6.49Any 3 Varieties for $12.00($0.55/pt)
- Clif KidOrganic ZBar, Iced Oatmeal Cookie6ct, 1.27oz ea$4.49/ea($11.82/lb)
- Clif KidOrganic ZBar, Chocolate Chip6ct, 1.27oz ea$4.49/ea($9.35/lb)
- GatoradeG-Series Sports Drink, Lemon-Lime, Plastic Bottles8ct, 20fl oz ea$6.99/ea($0.70/pt)
- $3.59/ea($10.88/lb)(details)when you buy TWO BOXES any flavor Fiber One™ Chewy Bars, Fiber One™ 90 Calorie Products (Bars or Brownies), Fiber One™ Protein Chewy Bars, Fiber One™ Streusel Bars, Fiber One™ Cheesecake Bars, Fiber One™ Cookies, Fiber One™ Layered Chewy Bars OR Fiber One™ Protein Nut BarsSave $0.50