- DescriptionCorn Chex Cereal for breakfast makes for a good start to the day! We love topping Corn Chex with sliced banana, berries, a drizzle of honey or a dollop of Greek yogurt for even more a.m. appeal. Corn Chex Cereal tastes equally delicious at later mealtimes when you mix it into Mini Mac-and-Cheese Cakes and Chex Caramel Corn. (from General Mills)Claims
- No Artificial Color
- Low Fat
- Trans Fat Free
- Gluten Free
- Whole Grains
Whole Grain Corn, Corn Meal, Sugar, Corn Starch, Salt, Baking Soda, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.
Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Iron And Zinc (Mineral Nutrients), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), A B Vitamin (Niacinamide), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin A (Palmitate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), A B Vitamin (Folic Acid), Vitamin B 12, Vitamin D3.
General Mills Chex Cereal, Corn, Gluten Free
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.79/ea
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)