- DescriptionWhole kernels of corn, bell pepper, onion, garlic and tasty bits of jalapeño in a mix of Goya long grain rice rich with chicken flavor. A perfect side dish to your favorite Tex-Mex. (from Goya)
Long Grain Parboiled Rice Enriched With Iron (Ferric Orthophosphate), Niacin, Thiamine (Thiamine Mononitrate) And Folic Acid, Chicken Bouillon (Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Chicken Flavor [Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Salt, Chicken Fat, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide [To Prevent Caking], Chicken Powder, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate], Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Onion, Yeast Extract, Chicken Fat [Rendered Chicken Fat, Nonfat Dry Milk Solids, BHA, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid], Garlic, Silica, Chicken [Cooked Chicken, BHA, Propyl, Gallate, Citric Acid], Celery, Parsley), Dehydrated Corn, Dehydrated Tomato, Dehydrated Green Bell Peppers, Tomato Powder (tomato, Silicon Dioxide [To Prevent Caking], Monosodium Glutamate, Cumin, Sugar, Dehydrated Jalapeno Pepper, Garlic, Parsley, FD&C Yellow #5, Silicon Dioxide (To Prevent Caking), Chili Pepper, Annatto.
May Contain: Milk, Egg, Wheat, Peanut, Soybean, Tree Nuts.
Goya Chicken Flavor Mexican Rice
- GoyaBlack Beans15.5oz$0.99/ea($1.02/lb)
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea4 for $3
- Near EastRice Pilaf6.09oz$2.59/ea($6.82/lb)
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
- 90% Lean Ground Beef Sirloinapprox. 1lb1.00lb | $7.49/lb$7.49