- DescriptionSpaghetti dirives from the Italian word "spago," meaning "thin string" or "twine." The word spaghetti literally translates to "little strings." Spaghetti lovers should take care not to overpower this thin pasta with heavy sauces — olive oil and white wine based sauces will do the trick! Sauce Pairing Suggestion: White wine and clam. (from Garofalo Pasta)
Durum Wheat Semolina, Niacin, Iron Lactate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- 0.25lb | $15.09/lb
- Gotham GreensGourmet Lettuce Medleyapprox. 4.5oz$3.49/ea
$3.992 for $6
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.99/ea($1.50/ct)
- 0.50lb | $10.99/lb$5.50
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Power Blendapprox. 5oz$3.49/ea
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz$3.99/ea