- Known in Japan as Rice Sembei, rice-based crackers are the most traditional — and popular — of Japanese snacks. KA‒ME Rice Crackers contain no artificial flavors or colors, are gluten-free and subtly seasoned with traditional Asian flavors and contemporary spices. Our Sesame Rice Crackers can be enjoyed on their own, or served with cheese or dips. (from KA-ME)Claims
- Low Salt
- Gluten Free
- Low Sodium
- All Natural
- Contains Soy
- Contains Sesame Seed and/or Sesame Oil
- Manufactured in a plant that processes nuts and milk products
Rice, Sesame Seeds, Corn Oil, Sea Salt, Potassium Chloride (A Sodium Free Salt) And Soybean Tocopherols.
KA-ME Rice Crunch Crackers, Sesame
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$2.49/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.79/bnc
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00