- DescriptionWhat is Chai? In many countries, the word simply means tea. We've come to know it as black tea blended with comforting spices, including cinnamon, cardamom and clove and a hint of black pepper. Add flavors of sweet milk and honey and the result is a delicious and exotic complement of flavors to sooth your senses, transporting you to distant lands. (from Keurig)
Sugar, Creamer (Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Glucose Syrup, Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Sodium Polyphosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate, Silicon Dioxide), Nonfat Dry Milk, Instant Tea, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Sucralose.
Café Escapes Chai Latte, K-Cups, Case
Like That? You'll Love This.
- MorrisonsCorn Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea
$3.992 for $5
- Organic ValleyLactose-Free Low-Fat Milk1/2 gallon$5.49/ea
- Fresh Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 8oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00