- DescriptionKikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce is brewed exactly the same way as all-purpose Kikkoman Soy Sauce. However, after the fermentation process is completed, approximately 40% of the salt is removed. Although there is less sodium, all the flavor and quality characteristics remain because it is aged before extracting the salt. However, to maintain this full flavor, we recommend using it during the latter stage of cooking in braising sauces, soups and stews, vegetables or stir-frys. (from Kikkoman)Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Soy
Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate.
Kikkoman Lite Soy Sauce
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.49/ea
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$1.29/ea3 for $3
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.29/ea
- RolandPure Sesame Oil6fl oz$3.99/ea($10.50/pt)