The coarse, flat salt crystals make Morton Coarse Kosher Salt easy to measure in your fingers, and the compact crystals adhere perfectly to food, dissolving slowly for a well-rounded flavor.
A few great ways to use this versatile salt include:
- Brining poultry to make it extra tender, juicy and flavorful
- Creating a Kosher Salt Rub to add flavor to your favorite meat and poultry
- Kosher for Passover
Salt, Yellow Prussiate Of Soda (Anti Caking Agent).
Morton Coarse Kosher Salt
Like That? You'll Love This.
- La BaleineFine Sea Salt26.5oz$4.69/ea($2.83/lb)
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$22.99/lb
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.29/ea
- DominoGranulated White Sugar2lbs$2.99/ea($1.50/lb)
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.49/ea
- Arm & HammerBaking Soda16oz$1.39/ea($1.39/lb)
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea