The coarse, flat salt crystals make Morton Coarse Kosher Salt easy to measure in your fingers, and the compact crystals adhere perfectly to food, dissolving slowly for a well-rounded flavor.
A few great ways to use this versatile salt include:
- Brining poultry to make it extra tender, juicy and flavorful
- Creating a Kosher Salt Rub to add flavor to your favorite meat and poultry
Salt, Yellow Prussiate Of Soda (Anti Caking Agent).
Morton Coarse Kosher Salt
Like That? You'll Love This.
14%Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea
- Thymeapprox. 0.1lb$2.49/ea
- Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
- Red Onion, Large$0.99/lb
- DominoGranulated White Sugar2lbs$2.99/ea($1.50/lb)
10%Lemonsapprox. 0.25lb$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$3.99/ea
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$22.99/lb
- MortonIodized Salt26oz$1.29/ea($0.79/lb)
15%Limesapprox. 0.2lb$0.59/ea4 for $2