The coarse, flat salt crystals make Morton Coarse Kosher Salt easy to measure in your fingers, and the compact crystals adhere perfectly to food, dissolving slowly for a well-rounded flavor.
A few great ways to use this versatile salt include:
- Brining poultry to make it extra tender, juicy and flavorful
- Creating a Kosher Salt Rub to add flavor to your favorite meat and poultry
- Kosher for Passover
Salt, Yellow Prussiate Of Soda (Anti Caking Agent).
Morton Coarse Kosher Salt
Like That? You'll Love This.
- DominoLight Brown Sugar1lb$2.19/ea($2.19/lb)
24%Thymebunch$1.99/ea2 for $3
24%Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.29/ea
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Gold MedalAll Purpose Enriched Bleached Pre-Sifted Flour2lbs$2.49/ea($1.25/lb)
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$2.49/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
24%Sageapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
15%Limes$0.59/ea4 for $2
- Arm & HammerBaking Soda16oz$1.39/ea($1.39/lb)