The coarse, flat salt crystals make Morton Coarse Kosher Salt easy to measure in your fingers, and the compact crystals adhere perfectly to food, dissolving slowly for a well-rounded flavor.
A few great ways to use this versatile salt include:
- Brining poultry to make it extra tender, juicy and flavorful
- Rimming Margarita glasses
- Creating a Kosher Salt Rub to add flavor to your favorite meat and poultry
Salt, Yellow Prussiate Of Soda (Anti Caking Agent).
Morton Coarse Kosher Salt
Like That? You'll Love This.
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Arm & HammerBaking Soda16oz$1.19/ea($1.19/lb)
33%Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea2 for $2
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Sageapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
- DominoDark Brown Sugar1lb$1.99/ea($1.99/lb)
- Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
16%Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$2.99/ea2 for $5
- DominoGranulated White Sugar4lbs$3.29/ea($0.82/lb)
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$2.49/ea
- DominoLight Brown Sugar1lb$1.99/ea($1.99/lb)