The coarse, flat salt crystals make Morton Coarse Kosher Salt easy to measure in your fingers, and the compact crystals adhere perfectly to food, dissolving slowly for a well-rounded flavor.
A few great ways to use this versatile salt include:
- Brining poultry to make it extra tender, juicy and flavorful
- Creating a Kosher Salt Rub to add flavor to your favorite meat and poultry
- Kosher for Passover
Salt, Yellow Prussiate Of Soda (Anti Caking Agent).
Morton Coarse Kosher Salt
Like That? You'll Love This.
37%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $5
- La BaleineFine Sea Salt26.5oz$4.69/ea($2.83/lb)
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$5.99/ea
33%Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea2 for $2
- DominoLight Brown Sugar1lb$2.19/ea($2.19/lb)
- Wholesome SweetenersOrganic Turbinado Raw Cane Sugar1.5lbs$5.79/ea($3.86/lb)
24%Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$3.49/ea