The coarse, flat salt crystals make Morton Coarse Kosher Salt easy to measure in your fingers, and the compact crystals adhere perfectly to food, dissolving slowly for a well-rounded flavor.
A few great ways to use this versatile salt include:
- Brining poultry to make it extra tender, juicy and flavorful
- Rimming Margarita glasses
- Creating a Kosher Salt Rub to add flavor to your favorite meat and poultry
Salt, Yellow Prussiate Of Soda (Anti Caking Agent).
Morton Coarse Kosher Salt
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$3.09/ea
$3.992 for $5.00
- Sageapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
- Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
- 0.50lb | $23.99/lb$12.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$0.99/ea
- La BaleineFine Sea Salt26.5oz$4.69/ea($2.83/lb)