The coarse, flat salt crystals make Morton Coarse Kosher Salt easy to measure in your fingers, and the compact crystals adhere perfectly to food, dissolving slowly for a well-rounded flavor.
A few great ways to use this versatile salt include:
- Brining poultry to make it extra tender, juicy and flavorful
- Creating a Kosher Salt Rub to add flavor to your favorite meat and poultry
Salt, Yellow Prussiate Of Soda (Anti Caking Agent).
Morton Coarse Kosher Salt
Like That? You'll Love This.
24%Thymebunch$1.99/ea2 for $3
- DominoGranulated White Sugar4lbs$3.29/ea($0.82/lb)
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- DominoLight Brown Sugar1lb$1.69/ea($1.69/lb)
- DominoGranulated White Sugar2lbs$2.79/ea($1.40/lb)
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$21.99/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$3.99/ea
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
- Sageapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
- DominoDark Brown Sugar1lb$1.69/ea($1.69/lb)