The coarse, flat salt crystals make Morton Coarse Kosher Salt easy to measure in your fingers, and the compact crystals adhere perfectly to food, dissolving slowly for a well-rounded flavor.
A few great ways to use this versatile salt include:
- Brining poultry to make it extra tender, juicy and flavorful
- Creating a Kosher Salt Rub to add flavor to your favorite meat and poultry
- Kosher for Passover
Salt, Yellow Prussiate Of Soda (Anti Caking Agent).
Morton Coarse Kosher Salt
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$21.99/lb
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.29/ea
24%Thymebunch$1.99/ea2 for $3
15%Limes$0.59/ea4 for $2
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$2.99/ea
- Land O'LakesUnsalted Butter4ct, 4oz ea$5.99/ea($5.99/lb)
- Arm & HammerBaking Soda16oz$1.39/ea($1.39/lb)
- Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
- DominoDark Brown Sugar1lb$1.69/ea($1.69/lb)
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb