The coarse, flat salt crystals make Morton Coarse Kosher Salt easy to measure in your fingers, and the compact crystals adhere perfectly to food, dissolving slowly for a well-rounded flavor.
A few great ways to use this versatile salt include:
- Brining poultry to make it extra tender, juicy and flavorful
- Creating a Kosher Salt Rub to add flavor to your favorite meat and poultry
- Kosher for Passover
Salt, Yellow Prussiate Of Soda (Anti Caking Agent).
Morton Coarse Kosher Salt
Like That? You'll Love This.
24%Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.29/ea
- DominoGranulated White Sugar4lbs$3.99/ea($1.00/lb)
24%Thymebunch$1.99/ea2 for $3
- DavisDouble Acting Baking Powder10oz$3.99/ea($6.38/lb)
15%Limes$0.59/ea4 for $2
24%Sageapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
33%Red Onion, Large$0.99/lb
12%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Gold MedalAll Purpose Enriched Bleached Pre-Sifted Flour2lbs$2.49/ea($1.25/lb)
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea