- This variety pack contains 2 bottles each of:BrandAbout Ommegang
- Gnomegang: Limited-edition, Belgian Golden Ale style. Fruity, dry, warming.
- Hennepin: Amber-gold, big full body, large white head. Spicy and complex with notes of ginger and a touch of hoppiness.
- Three Philosophers: Cynics can't believe it, Epicures hail it a sensation, and Pythagoreans just can't add up what makes this luscious blend of rich malty ale and cherry lambic so delightful. It might be the flavor of dark chocolate and cherry cordials; it could be the way it acquires wisdom and grace in the cellar. Maybe it's a conundrum. What's your theory?
- Rosetta: Phil Leinhart partnered with Belgian sister brewery, Liefmans — legendary brewers in the world of sour fruit beers — to create a truly unique blend. Pouring a mahogany-brown with a hint of red, Rosetta offers elegance, depth, complexity, and an intriguing interplay of tartness and sweetness.