- DescriptionWe know the farmers who grow organic butternut squash for us. It guarantees that the squash is fresh, sweet and creamy. We slowly cook it into a delicious soup. Hints of nutmeg, cinnamon and ginger bring the flavors together for a fresh, slightly nutty soup that tastes very much like homemade with half the sea salt. Only without all those pots and pans to wash. (from Pacific)Claims
- All Natural
- Contains Soy
Butternut Puree*, Filtered Water, Soymilk* (Filtered Water, Soybeans*), Cane Sugar*, Sea Salt, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil*, Rice Flour*, Natural Flavor, Onion Powder*, Garlic Powder*, Ginger*, Nutmeg*, Cinnamon*.
Pacific Organic Soup, Creamy Butternut Squash
Like That? You'll Love This.
- PacificOrganic Soup, Creamy Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato32fl oz$4.79/ea($2.40/lb)
- PacificAll-Natural Soup, Vegetable Lentil and Roasted Red Pepper17oz$3.99/ea($3.76/lb)
- PacificOrganic Soup, Creamy Tomato32fl oz$4.79/ea($2.40/lb)
- PacificOrganic Soup, Cashew Carrot Ginger32fl oz$4.69/ea($2.35/lb)