- Brooklyn Roasting Company's Peru consists of three coffee varietals — typica, caturra, and bourbon. It produces a well-balanced, clean cup, with a buttery mouthfeel and citrusy acidity. Tasting notes also include semisweet chocolate, caramel, pecan, and a hint of almond. (from Brooklyn Roasting Company)BrandAbout Brooklyn Roasting Company
Brooklyn Roasting Company Peru High Grown Andes, Whole Bean Coffee
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Skim PlusLactose-Free Milk1/2 gallon$4.49/ea
- MorrisonsMuffin Variety Pack4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- MorrisonsCorn Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- MorrisonsMarble Crunch Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)