- DescriptionBrooklyn Roasting Company's Peru consists of three coffee varietals — typica, caturra, and bourbon. It produces a well-balanced, clean cup, with a buttery mouthfeel and citrusy acidity. Tasting notes also include semisweet chocolate, caramel, pecan, and a hint of almond. (from Brooklyn Roasting Company)BrandAbout Brooklyn Roasting Company
Brooklyn Roasting Company Peru High Grown Andes, Whole Bean Coffee
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic ValleyHalf & Half1 quart$3.99/ea
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Organic ValleyLactose-Free Low-Fat Milk1/2 gallon$4.99/ea
- MorrisonsCorn Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- MorrisonsBlueberry Crumb Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)