- DescriptionSumatran coffees are often available as unique semi-washed beans, best described as wet-hulled. In this process, each farmer processes their coffee to the pergamino stage and then transports the parchment beans, very marginally dried, to a central mill, where they are then hulled, revealing a pale, slippery green bean. These are then sundried on elevated drying tables, turning a deep, dark green colour.BrandAbout Brooklyn Roasting Company
This method of processing gives beans more body and enhances the earthy, chocolatey character that makes Sumatran coffee so popular. The individual complexities of each grower's crop are preserved, while enabling them to benefit from joint milling and drying facilities. (from Brooklyn Roasting Company)
Brooklyn Roasting Company Sumatra Aceh Dark Roast, Whole Bean Coffee
Like That? You'll Love This.
- MorrisonsCorn Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- Organic ValleyLactose-Free Low-Fat Milk1/2 gallon$4.99/ea
- $5.99/ea2 for $11($5.99/ct)
- Organic ValleyHalf & Half1 quart$3.99/ea