- DescriptionBrooklyn Roasting Company's Peruvian Decaf is grown in Peru La Florida in the Chanchamayo Valley. The La Florida coffee cooperative works hard to preserve ancient forests and delicate soils, and has been certified by the Smithsonian Institute as contributing to the preservation of habitat for migratory birds by growing coffee beneath the old growth tree canopy.
This is great for the coffee as well as the birds, as shade grown coffee matures more slowly, thus resulting in a harder, denser bean with a brighter cup. It also allows the coffee to develop a rich sweetness since the bean spends more time in contact with the sweet fruit that adheres to it. (from Brooklyn Roasting Company)
Brooklyn Roasting Company Peruvian Decaf, Whole Bean Coffee
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Lactaid100% Lactose-Free Fat Free Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$4.19/ea($1.05/pt)
- DominoGranulated White Sugar4lbs$3.29/ea($0.82/lb)
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Lactaid100% Lactose-Free Fat Free Milk, Carton1 quart$2.99/ea
- Wholesome SweetenersOrganic Turbinado Raw Cane Sugar1.5lbs$5.79/eaabout $3.86/lb
- FreshDirectMini Banana Bread7oz$3.29/ea($7.48/lb)
- Coffee-MateFat-Free Non-Dairy Creamer, Hazelnut32fl oz$5.19/ea($2.60/pt)
- DominoPowdered Confectioners Sugar1lb$1.99/ea($1.99/lb)
- FreshDirectZucchini Bread1lb$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Califia FarmsAlmond Milk, Original, Plastic Bottle48fl oz$4.99/ea
- SplendaNo Calorie Sweetener Packets100ct$5.49/ea($0.05/ct)
- MorrisonsBlueberry Crumb Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)