- A sweet, spicy, extremely well-balanced blend of three distinctive beans — Peru, Sumatra, and Ethiopian Sidamo — roasted together in small batches. Very barista-friendly, this coffee is soft and creamy, with a deep russet crema and chocolate-berry flavor and finish. (from Brooklyn Roasting Company)BrandAbout Brooklyn Roasting Company
Brooklyn Roasting Company Iris Espresso, Whole Bean Coffee
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic ValleyHalf & Half1 quart$3.99/ea
- MorrisonsCranberry Apple Whole Grain Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- Lactaid1% Lowfat Milk1 quart$2.99/ea
$5.992 for $8.00($4.99/ct)
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)