- DescriptionA sweet, spicy, extremely well-balanced blend of three distinctive beans — Peru, Sumatra, and Ethiopian Sidamo — roasted together in small batches. Very barista-friendly, this coffee is soft and creamy, with a deep russet crema and chocolate-berry flavor and finish. (from Brooklyn Roasting Company)
Brooklyn Roasting Company Iris Espresso, Whole Bean Coffee
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Toby's EstateBedford Espresso Blend Whole Bean Coffee12oz$14.99/ea($19.99/lb)
18%Brooklyn Roasting CompanyPeru High Grown Andes, Whole Bean Coffee9oz$8.99/ea
- Stacy'sPita Chips, Simply Naked, Case24ct, 1.5oz$21.99/ea($9.77/lb)
- wine&spiritsHahn Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- Nature ValleySweet and Salty Granola Bars, Almond6ct, 1.2oz ea$3.79/ea($8.19/lb)