Founded in 1989 by Sting and Trudie Styler, the Rainforest Foundation has worked diligently to secure the rights of indigenous people and restore the earth's rainforests, which have declined from 14% of the earth's surface to just 6%, making deforestation one of the most significant sources of climate change.
Irving Farm's commitment is to source beans from responsible and sustainable coffee growers worldwide, where many of our partners are working to restore farmland with tree plantings amid coffee crops to provide a healthy habitat for surrounding flora and fauna. For every bag of Rainforest Foundation Project coffee sold, we donate $1 directly to the Foundation, so your purchase of this bag of coffee equals 60 trees protected and 9,000 square feet defended! (from Irving Farm)
Irving Farm Coffee Roasters Rainforest Foundation Organic Dark Roast Whole Bean Coffee
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDomaine Roger Perrin Châteauneuf-du-Pape "Les Galets de la Berthaude"750ml$32.99/ea($43.99/l)
- Irving Farm Coffee Roasters71 Irving House Blend Whole Bean Coffee12oz$14.29/ea($19.05/lb)
- Counter Culture CoffeeOrganic Whole Bean Coffee, Forty-Six12oz$14.99/ea($19.99/lb)
- wine&spiritsOlivier Leflaive Bourgogne Chardonnay "Les Setilles"750ml$27.99/ea($37.32/l)
- Counter Culture CoffeeOrganic Whole Bean Coffee, Fast Forward12oz$14.99/ea($19.99/lb)