- The source of this blend's impact inside the cup is a secret recipe of Latin America, Asia/Pacific and dark roast coffees. The interplay of these very different coffees weaves a deep and densely rich, complex taste, with waves of flavor unfolding as you drink it.
Because of its great depth, this coffee is a fun one to pair foods with. Here are four flavors that can hold their own next to it: tangy cranberry, woodsy maple, buttery-sweet caramel and dense cheesecake. (from Starbucks)
Starbucks Dark Morning Joe Ground Coffee
Like That? You'll Love This.
- MorrisonsCranberry Apple Whole Grain Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- Organic ValleyHalf & Half1 quart$3.99/ea
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- EqualSweetener Sugar Substitute Packets200ct, 7oz$7.29/ea($0.04/ct)
- MorrisonsMarble Crunch Muffins, Case48ct, 3.5oz ea$73.99/cs