- Caffè Verona® is a seductive blend of beans from Latin America and Indonesia, with a gentle touch of Italian roast lending depth, soul and sweetness.
Because this delectable combination pairs so very well with chocolate, it has become a Valentine's day favorite — and the coffee we most associate with romance. Bella, bella!
P.S.: Literature lovers out there will recognize Verona as the city where Shakespeare set Romeo and Juliet. Although the play ends in tragedy, we'd like you to know that every cup of this coffee has a happy ending. (from Starbucks)
Starbucks Dark Caffè Verona Ground Coffee
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Skim PlusLactose-Free Milk1/2 gallon$4.49/ea
- EqualSweetener Sugar Substitute Packets200ct, 7oz$7.29/ea($0.04/ct)
- MorrisonsBlueberry Banana Whole Grain Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- MorrisonsBlueberry Crumb Muffins, Case48ct, 3.5oz ea$73.99/cs