- DescriptionIt may interest you to know that this coffee is the one single-origin offering that we most often choose to enjoy at home, after we take off the green apron.
Why do we love it so? It has a full, buttery body with virtually no acidity, so the coffee's intensity and flavor simply lingers on your tongue. Make no mistake, this is a slurping coffee. At its best, there's no mistaking the concentrated herbal notes and earthy aroma — telltale marks this beloved brew have left on our shirts and our hearts. (from Starbucks)
Starbucks Dark Sumatra Ground Coffee
- Organic ValleyHalf & Half1 quart$4.69/ea
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$3.99/ea
- SilkOrganic Soymilk, Unsweetened1/2 gallon$3.99/ea
- MorrisonsBlueberry Crumb Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/eaAny 2 Select Yummy Flavors for $11.50($7.99/lb)