- It may interest you to know that this coffee is the one single-origin offering that we most often choose to enjoy at home, after we take off the green apron.
Why do we love it so? It has a full, buttery body with virtually no acidity, so the coffee's intensity and flavor simply lingers on your tongue. Make no mistake, this is a slurping coffee. At its best, there's no mistaking the concentrated herbal notes and earthy aroma — telltale marks this beloved brew have left on our shirts and our hearts. (from Starbucks)
Starbucks Dark Sumatra Ground Coffee
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic ValleyHalf & Half1 quart$4.69/ea
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- MorrisonsCorn Muffins, Case48ct, 3.5oz ea$73.99/cs
- DominoSugar Packets100ct$3.19/ea($0.03/ct)