- DescriptionIt takes an adventurous palate to appreciate this coffee's blunt flavors. In fact, French Roast is one coffee that people seem to either love or hate. There is no in-between here.
If you are a Francophile, we'd like you to know that our French Roast is something we're particularly proud of. Perhaps no other coffee demands more attention from our roasters. And the beans we use here are of the highest quality. In truth, they have to be in order to withstand the intense fires that make French Roast what it is — anything less than the sturdiest would be totally consumed by the heat. (from Starbucks)
Starbucks French Roast, K-Cups
Like That? You'll Love This.
- DixieTo Go, Cups and Lids26ct, 12oz cups$6.99/ea($0.27/ct)
- Califia FarmsAlmond Milk, Barista Blend32fl oz (1 qt)$4.99/ea($2.50/pt)
- $5.99/ea2 for $11($5.99/ct)
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$2.49/ea
- Organic ValleyHalf & Half1 quart$3.99/ea
- Fresh Cubed Cantaloupeapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea
- DannonDanimals Smoothie, Strawberry Explosion6ct, 3.1oz ea$3.29/ea($2.84/lb)