- DescriptionIt takes an adventurous palate to appreciate this coffee's blunt flavors. In fact, French Roast is one coffee that people seem to either love or hate. There is no in-between here.
If you are a Francophile, we'd like you to know that our French Roast is something we're particularly proud of. Perhaps no other coffee demands more attention from our roasters. And the beans we use here are of the highest quality. In truth, they have to be in order to withstand the intense fires that make French Roast what it is — anything less than the sturdiest would be totally consumed by the heat. (from Starbucks)
Starbucks French Roast, K-Cups
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic ValleyHalf & Half1 pint$2.69/ea($2.69/pt)
- Califia FarmsAlmond Milk, Barista Blend, Carton32fl oz (1 qt)$4.99/ea($2.50/pt)
- DominoGranulated White Sugar4lbs$3.29/ea($0.82/lb)
- StarbucksDark Sumatra, K-Cups10ct$10.99/ea($1.10/ct)
- StarbucksHouse Blend, K-Cups10ct$10.99/ea($1.10/ct)
- StarbucksMedium Pike Place Roast, K-Cups10ct$10.99/ea($1.10/ct)
- Chef's CutReal Chicken Jerky, Honey Barbecue2.5oz$5.99/ea($2.40/oz)
- StarbucksBreakfast Blend, K-Cups10ct$10.99/ea($1.10/ct)
- Chameleon Cold-BrewOrganic Coffee Concentrate, Black, Glass Bottle32fl oz$11.99/ea($6.00/pt)
- Chameleon Cold-BrewOrganic Coffee Concentrate, Vanilla, Glass Bottle32fl oz$11.99/ea($6.00/pt)
- Chef's CutReal Turkey Jerky, Original Recipe2.5oz$5.99/ea($37.44/lb)
10%Ito EnOi Ocha Traditional Tea, Unsweetened Green, Plastic Bottles12ct, 16.9fl oz ea$23.59/cs