DescriptionA pound a week, in fact. And it may interest you to know that this coffee is the one single-origin offering that we most often choose to enjoy at home, after we take off the green apron.
Why do we love it so? It has a full, buttery body with virtually no acidity, so the coffee's intensity and flavor simply lingers on your tongue. Make no mistake, this is a slurping coffee. At its best, there's no mistaking the concentrated herbal notes and earthy aroma — telltale marks this beloved brew have left on our shirts and our hearts. (from Starbucks)
Starbucks Dark Sumatra, K-Cups
Like That? You'll Love This.
7%Ito EnOi Ocha Traditional Tea, Unsweetened Green, Plastic Bottles12ct, 16.9fl oz ea$24.49/cs
- StarbucksFrench Roast, K-Cups10ct$10.99/ea($1.10/ct)
- SnappleStraight Up Tea, Sorta Sweet, Plastic Bottles6ct, 18.5fl oz ea$8.19/ea($1.18/pt)
- StarbucksBreakfast Blend, K-Cups10ct$10.99/ea($1.10/ct)
- StarbucksMedium Pike Place Roast, K-Cups10ct$10.99/ea($1.10/ct)
- StarbucksHouse Blend, K-Cups10ct$10.99/ea($1.10/ct)
- Green Mountain CoffeeColombian Fair Trade Select, K-Cups12ct$10.99/ea($0.92/ct)
5%Maker's MarkBourbon Whisky1.75L (1750ml)$61.74/ea