- DescriptionA pound a week, in fact. And it may interest you to know that this coffee is the one single-origin offering that we most often choose to enjoy at home, after we take off the green apron.
Why do we love it so? It has a full, buttery body with virtually no acidity, so the coffee's intensity and flavor simply lingers on your tongue. Make no mistake, this is a slurping coffee. At its best, there's no mistaking the concentrated herbal notes and earthy aroma — telltale marks this beloved brew have left on our shirts and our hearts. (from Starbucks)
Starbucks Dark Sumatra, K-Cups
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Reese'sPeanut Butter Cups Miniatures and Kit Kat Crisp Wafers Minis Assortment Mix, Party Bag40oz$14.99/ea($6.00/lb)
- StarbucksHouse Blend, K-Cups10ct$10.99/ea($1.10/ct)
- StarbucksBreakfast Blend, K-Cups10ct$10.99/ea($1.10/ct)
- CanidaeAll Life Stage Formula Wet Dog Food, Chicken, Lamb, and Fish13oz$2.49/ea($3.07/lb)
- StarbucksFrench Roast, K-Cups10ct$10.99/ea($1.10/ct)
- StarbucksMedium Pike Place Roast, K-Cups10ct$10.99/ea($1.10/ct)
5%Maker's MarkBourbon Whisky1.75L (1750ml)$56.99/ea
10%Ito EnOi Ocha Traditional Tea, Unsweetened Green, Plastic Bottles12ct, 16.9fl oz ea$23.59/cs
- ChinetComfort Cup with Lids18ct, 16oz ea$7.99/ea($0.44/ct)
- Chef's CutReal Turkey Jerky, Original Recipe2.5oz$5.99/ea($37.44/lb)