- A pound a week, in fact. And it may interest you to know that this coffee is the one single-origin offering that we most often choose to enjoy at home, after we take off the green apron.
Why do we love it so? It has a full, buttery body with virtually no acidity, so the coffee's intensity and flavor simply lingers on your tongue. Make no mistake, this is a slurping coffee. At its best, there's no mistaking the concentrated herbal notes and earthy aroma — telltale marks this beloved brew have left on our shirts and our hearts. (from Starbucks)
Starbucks Dark Sumatra, K-Cups
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FageTOTAL 0% Plain Greek Yogurt6oz (170g)$1.49/ea($3.92/lb)
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea
- DannonDanimals Smoothie, Strawberry Explosion6ct, 3.1oz ea$2.89/ea($2.49/lb)
$3.25Any 2 Homemade Minis for $5.00($6.25/lb)
- Fresh Cubed Cantaloupeapprox. 8oz$2.69/ea
$2.992 for $5.00
- Stonyfield OrganicYoKids Smoothie, Strawbana6ct, 3.1oz ea$4.29/ea($3.70/lb)