- DescriptionFor our mixed-seed crackers we use unbleached wheat flour and butter from Bandon co-op in County Cork, with linseeds, sesame and poppy seeds baked in to the mix.
Created by Sheridans Cheesemongers and hand-made for us by Jane and Richard at Cookies of Character, West Ireland. (from Sheridans Cheesemongers)
- Contains Sesame Seed and/or Sesame Oil
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Unbleached Wheat Flour, Water, Butter (Cream [Milk], Salt), Seeds (Linseeds, Sesame Seeds, Poppy Seeds), Sea Salt.
Sheridans Cheesemongers Mixed-Seed Crackers
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Cellars at Jasper HillHarbisonapprox. 9oz$19.99/ea($35.54/lb)
- Rustic BakeryHandmade Cheese Coins, Savory Three Cheese5oz$6.99/ea($1.40/oz)
- Rustic BakeryHandmade Sourdough Flatbread, Rosemary and Olive Oil6oz$6.99/ea($18.39/lb)