DescriptionWhy We Love It: Our honey is True Source Certified so we know that it's free from the adulteration and harmful chemicals that can be found in other honey.Claims
Made from a blend of wildflowers, this honey is bold and rich with floral undertones, making it especially appealing in breads, cakes, and other baked goods. Like its name implies, wildflower honey is known for its wild, layered flavor, blended together for a strong, sweet, but balanced taste with a kick not found in clover honeys. All of Just FreshDirect's honey is True Source Certified, which means there is 100% traceability back to the country of origin — you know where it's from and you can be sure that it's free from harmful additives and chemicals. Comes in the adorable bear-shaped bottle that kids love!
Just FreshDirect Organic 100% Pure Honey Bear, Wildflower
Like That? You'll Love This.
9%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Extra Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$4.29/ea($0.36/ct)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic 2% Reduced Fat Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
33%Driscoll'sOrganic Blackberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea2 for $8
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Whole Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
- Equal ExchangeFair Trade Organic Bananas5ct$2.69/ea
28%Organic Gala Applesapprox. 3lb bag$6.99/eaabout $1.67/lb2 for $10
- OatlyOatmilk, Original, Carton64fl oz$5.59/ea($1.40/pt)
- RainierOrganic Honeycrisp Apples4ct$9.99/eaabout $5.00/lb
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
- Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea