This stone ground, European-style deli mustard offers a rugged sweetness coupled with an approachable tangy heat. This recipe features a combined blend of brown and yellow mustard seeds, balanced with a touch of Vermont maple syrup.
Featuring the highest quality Canadian mustard seeds and prepared with a combination traditional and innovative preparation techniques, Sir Kensington's mustards offer superior taste, quality, and presentation. (from Sir Kensington's)
- All Natural
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Organic White Vinegar, Water, Mustard Seed, Organic Sugar, Maple Syrup, Salt.
Sir Kensington's All-Natural Mustard, Spicy Brown
- Sir Kensington'sAll-Natural Mustard, Dijon10fl oz$5.99/ea($9.51/pt)
- Sir Kensington'sAll-Natural Mayonnaise, Classic10fl oz$5.99/ea($9.51/pt)
- Fresh Sauerkrautapprox. 0.5lb$1.99/ea($3.98/lb)
- Cleveland KrautSauerkraut, Classic Caraway15oz$6.99/ea($7.46/lb)
- Rick's PicksClassic Sours Deli-Style Pickle Spears24oz$6.99/ea($4.66/pt)
- Martin'sLong Potato Rolls8ct, 15oz$3.99/ea($4.26/lb)
- VlasicKosher Dill Stackers16fl oz$3.99/ea($3.99/pt)